All times are UTC
***.com
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
SeoPress

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:28 am

I wanted to say that I am disgusted that there are several people selling cracked versions of Seo Powersuite on ***.com. I really hope someone from your legal department is looking into this. I know this is nothing new and it cannot be stopped completely but they will ruin a fantastic product. However in a few months time when it is time for the upgrade of algorithms hopefully then your software will realise it was hacked.

Such a pity... shame on those who list, shame on those who buy and shame on ***.com

jeffmarlon

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:34 am

So, why don't you use other software for SEO?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:41 am

SeoPress wrote:
I wanted to say that I am disgusted that there are several people selling cracked versions of Seo Powersuite on ***.com

Many thanks for your concern, we are totally keeping an eye on that, still it`s rather hard to track and reach out to all the sources selling the pirate copies of the software. However, we are doing our best to minimize it and prevent any kind of fraud associated with our products.

Thanks again!

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]