Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Clarification on Pricing!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
zigojacko

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Okay, so I am currently looking to invest in some SEO software. I am experienced in SEO and have recently gone from being employed to setting up my own business (freelance). Whilst the majority of my work is manual and I will attempt to keep most that way, for a few tasks, it would be good to automate/fastrack them as I am currently only working on client projects by myself.

Whilst I love the comprehensiveness of SEO PowerSuite and the well put together applications they have to offer, I am left hugely confused over their pricing structure.

Please can someone clarify what I would pay if I were to opt for the "SEO PowerSuite Enterprise ($999 only $599.00, designed for professional SEOs and SEO companies)"

Is this an annually fee or as I can make out, a 36 month license?

Would the $599 need to be renewed every 36 months?

What is the additional cost for LivePlan so I can keep the software up to date and usable? I don't want any jargon or links to calculators or other pages. Surely there is a set fee for the liveplan subscriptions.

(Or put even more simply, please advise of cost for PowerSuite Enterprise $599 edition with LivePlan for the whole of that duration for all 4 pieces of software; SEO SpyGlass, Website Auditor, Rank Tracker and Link Assistant)

More importantly (as I am reviewing a number of software packages of which I am familiar with and have used for a number of years): Please can someone give me one reason to purchase SEO PowerSuite over one of it's competitors say for example WebCEO where you can purchase the Enterprise edition for $229 and there are no additional costs for updates/subscriptions....?

Thank you.

zigojacko

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 am

Thanks for your feedback, that was the general consensus I got from reading the rest of this forum... It's a shame really as the software (I think) is awesome and I guess when it is working, it must be very useful...?

It would be good to hear from them their reasons why anyone should purchase their software over one of their competitors though... Especially if there are costs to keep it running that they don't inform you of when signing up.

At least with other SEO software, you can still carry on using it even if you can't download any of the updates! And the more I research this, the more I believe that opting for another piece of software on the market would be a much more cost effective solution.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Yes, we do charge subscription, like any other major SEO software provider. As we mention of every purchase page:
https://www.link-assistant.com/buy.html#first

Here what the Live! Plan subscription will cost you after 6 months since the purchase:
https://www.link-assistant.com/prices.html

The prices are currently lower than those of any competitor, given the value you receive, you can take a look at some of the comparisons with other tools

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]