Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Checking backlinks
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]
mayalee

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:25 pm

i just used back-link watcher to check my back-links, was told there were no back-links, but it has when using other back-links checker. :oops: :(

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:28 pm

mayalee wrote:
i just used back-link watcher to check my back-links, was told there were no back-links, but it has when using other back-links checker. :oops: :(

Please try to create a new project for the website and enable the expert options at the bottom of the window where you enter the website URL. In the next step please select our internal crawler WebMeUp Backlink Tool only, as it should return the most full results.

In case there are indeed no backlinks for a website in our Indexes yet - you can always add the backlinks to the project manually, and you`ll still be able to check all the various metrics and factors for the backlinks using the software.

jeffronald19

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:47 am

Spyglass is the better tool for the back link investigation.

paradisesanitaryware

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:52 am

Get into your domain and click the key to confirm how many back-links your site has, but also the value of each weblink. Easy breezy! The back-link examine tool is running a sequence of assessments to determine how many back-links are directing to the site or weblink you entered.

paradisesanitaryware

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:57 am

You can use ahrefs.com and majesticseo.com for getting all backlinks of your competitors. These two tools are paid, you can use trial version but it is very limited. Better you can use paid version.

damponting44

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 am

Enter your space and tap the catch to check what number of backlinks your site has, additionally the estimation of every connection. Simple! The backlink check device is running a progression of tests to decide what number of backlinks are indicating the site or connection you entered.

Glory66

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:34 am

I think Spy Glass is a better software to check backlinks.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:43 am

Glory66 wrote:
I think Spy Glass is a better software to check backlinks.

So true! :D

Jerem83

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:19 am

I guess that spy has its pros and corns.

dhimansolutions

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks for the information about SEO tool.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]