Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Check Alexa Rank not always correct
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
CollaiderKV

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:40 am

I check Alexa Rank (Partner) for site (example "hunting(dot)ru") and in log write "Analyzing factors h**p://hunting(dot)ru | Alexa Rank Done". But in table i see "Н/Д" (russian local).
I check manual in alexa(dot)com/siteinfo/hunting(dot)ru - Alexa write "This site ranks: #52,468". Why in LinkAssistant write "Н/Д"? Other domains check ok, but some don't want...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:59 am

I have checked your domain in LinkAssistant and it provided me with the Alexa rank:

https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/fc0a57 ... 6218c1.png

Please note, that there are 2 columns for Alexa Rank. When you just add a domain as a prospect, then you have to check Alexa Prospect column for the result.

CollaiderKV

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:33 am

I have only 2 - partner and backlinks...

CollaiderKV

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:50 am

It's very weird. For domain: kolesa.ru (20740), toyota-allion.ru (4302912), autodmir.ru (219130) - same. But for audi-club.ru and benzclub.ru - correct defined. Domain added "find partners"

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:24 am

Quote:
It's very weird. For domain: kolesa.ru (20740), toyota-allion.ru (4302912), autodmir.ru (219130) - same. But for audi-club.ru and benzclub.ru - correct defined. Domain added "find partners"
Have you managed to update Alexa Rank or do you still have this problem?

shimar123

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:53 am

An overall traffic ranking of “No data”, or “No rank” in the Toolbar, indicates that none of our sources show visits to the site in question during the past three months (as of our last update). It can be you don't have Alexa traffic yet.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]