Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Can't remove columns!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
jefferis

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 pm

I'm trying to remove columns from my Streams window, but all I can do is remove conversations 1 at a time. I have 140 at this point. I don't need to see all the old conversations and they are taking up way too much real estate. How do I remove them???

Also, it seems to be stuck in never updating mode. It keeps saying "please hold on while update completes" Been an hour and no progress for 1 simple FB page.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:21 am

jefferis wrote:
m trying to remove columns from my Streams window, but all I can do is remove conversations 1 at a time. I have 140 at this point. I don't need to see all the old conversations and they are taking up way too much real estate. How do I remove them???

But you can filter out old conversations. For that click the Edit Stream button (at the right upper corner of the stream) and in the Stream Edit window there will be an option to filter our those streams which are older then a specific date.

steve223

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:28 am

ok but how to i remove a whole column if I realise i choose wrong keywords which dont bring the results I need

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Quote:
how to i remove a whole column if I realise i choose wrong keywords which dont bring the results I need

To remove the whole Tab you should simply clik on the right corner of it and select 'Remove the Tab':

To remove a particular Stream you should click the gear at the top right corner of that Stream and select 'Remove the Stream':

Richardjh

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:03 am

I also had the same problem

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]