Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Can't Log into Google+ or Yahoo
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
netpotato

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:44 pm

I have 2-Step Verification turned on in Google, I have set 2 APP Passwords configured, one for Rank Tracker and one for BuzzBundle. Rank Tracker works, Buzz Bundle doesn't.

Yahoo is just a simple login, but BuzzBundle can't log in.

netpotato

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:21 pm

netpotato wrote:
I have 2-Step Verification turned on in Google, I have set 2 APP Passwords configured, one for Rank Tracker and one for BuzzBundle. Rank Tracker works, Buzz Bundle doesn't.

Yahoo is just a simple login, but BuzzBundle can't log in.

No answer, eh. Downloaded the latest update...no fix.

Still can't log into Google...

With 2-step verification it keeps asking for the "correct" user ID and password....did over and over and over..tried resetting and giving it multiple APP passwords. Nope.

Soooo, I tried a different Google account that doesn't have 2-step verification and guess what...it STILL doesn't work. Just hangs.

Yahoo? Nope...no Yahoo either.

So basically, I have VERY expensive disk junk sitting here. I get much more functionality (AND MUCH FASTER) out of Hootsuite.

This is VERY VERY VERY expensive software that DOESN'T work as advertised and I just added a year of their "updates" just to put salt in my wounds!!! ....and then I have to reply to myself in the forums. Not happy at all.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 pm

netpotato wrote:

Unfortunately, BuzzBundle does not support 2-step verification for Google. To add your G+ account to Buzzbundle you need to enable the default login and password for your Google Account and then apply them in BuzzBundle.

netpotato

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:36 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
netpotato wrote:

Unfortunately, BuzzBundle does not support 2-step verification for Google. To add your G+ account to Buzzbundle you need to enable the default login and password for your Google Account and then apply them in BuzzBundle.

Did that already. I have several Google accounts, some 2-step and some default.

The 2-steps say to check my username and password.

The default hangs at 50% and doesn't budge.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Please, try to do the following. Go to this page:

https://www.google.com/settings/security?ref=home

and enable Access for Less secure apps. Then try to add your account once again to BuzzBundle

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]