Can't find installed files on Ubuntu
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
fimre

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:10 am

hi,

I would highly appreciate someone sharing me the path where Link Assistant package files are being installed on Ubuntu. And the ones weher localisation files are also accessible.

thanx in advance

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 pm

fimre wrote:
I would highly appreciate someone sharing me the path where Link Assistant package files are being installed on Ubuntu. And the ones weher localisation files are also accessible.

All the files are installed and stored in the 'ETC' directory in 'LinkAssistant' folder by default.

fimre

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:14 pm

unfortunately there isn't any LinkAssistant directory under the ETC folder
there is though a link-assistantcom folder and all package subfolders under root/opt/ directory but even here, I could simply not find any of the language files I'm looking for

any idea?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:20 pm

fimre wrote:
unfortunately there isn't any LinkAssistant directory under the ETC folder
there is though a link-assistantcom folder and all package subfolders under root/opt/ directory but even here, I could simply not find any of the language files I'm looking for

If you are searching for language files to translate the software into your language, then you need to do this directly from the software. Open the Help menu - select Translate/Localize - choose Create new Localization and then choose the Target language into which you wish to translate the tools. The fill in the Target fields with your translation.

fimre

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:29 am

hi,

thanks
actually that's what I'm using at this stage
I thought there were separate files available as well
ok, I'll go w/ it this way and will use the import*export feature within the lang editor

tanks anyway for your support

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]