Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Can't Add Facebook Business Page
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
devised

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm having issues setting things up with the BuzzBundle I just purchased. I've been trying to add the Facebook business page to the Facebook profile, but I don't see any option that allows me to select the pages I manage. The "how to" page at https://www.link-assistant.com/news/face ... es-bb.html shows the steps on how to but when I follow the steps, it does not show me the same thing and does not give me the option to select a page under my Facebook account. It only allows me to setup my main personal FB account.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg

ricknroller

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:15 am

I have the same issue. Step 3 essentially doesn't appear. I spoke to the support guys this morning and they mentioned that they're having issues with Facebook which they are in negotiations with FB about. Not sure if it's related.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:13 am

Unfortunately, Facebook recently changed its API rules, so now it is impossible to add Facebook business pages to third-party software unless Facebook provides personal access for this. We have send request to Facebook to provide us with such an access, but we are still waiting for their response. Until that, some of the features in Facebook may not work.

ricknroller

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 am

That's quite annoying. If the API is the issue how does something like SproutSocial still work? Immediately after logging in it provides a list of all the Business Pages that you are an admin of and you can post to them all easily. You said that certain features in Facebook don't work but on my side, nothing on Facebook works. No feeds load despite saying that it was successful, no posts are successful. While we love using the SEO PowerSuite tools we have found that BuzzBundle is extremely frustrating to even get set up. We unfortunately have dropped assessing BuzzBundle for the time being and have resorted to using SproutSocial for managing updates across social networks.

On a side note however, I really think that BuzzBundle should cater for not having to disable the login alert/access settings for Facebook as it is a potential security risk. Ideally I think it should cater for creating an app passwords that can be used.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:04 am

komir wrote:
Hello, is there any new regrading this problem?

Yes, now you can add Business pages in BuzzBundle. The issue has been resolved.

fitguru

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm

No it's not I'm trying to post to my clients Facebook business page through Buzz bundle

Here is the error message

java.io.IOException: Invalid OAuth access token.
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.facebook.FacebookApi.a(FacebookApi.java:250)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.facebook.FacebookApi.sendMessage(FacebookApi.java:331)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.AddSocialMessageOperation.execute(AddSocialMessageOperation.java:9)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:48)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:1)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 am

fitguru wrote:
No it's not I'm trying to post to my clients Facebook business page through Buzz bundle

Here is the error message

Check this thread please

https://seo-forum.link-assistant.com/software-won-t-post-to-my-clients-facebook-account-t24234.html

soakcrunch

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:56 am

I've been trying to add the Facebook business page to the Facebook profile, but I don't see any option that allows me to select the pages I manage.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 am

soakcrunch wrote:
I've been trying to add the Facebook business page to the Facebook profile, but I don't see any option that allows me to select the pages I manage.

Sorry, this is a bug in the software which we expect to fix this Tuesday.

alwaysandforever

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:40 pm

i still cannot see any Facebook threads even though it says its connected

i have tried using sync as instructed but just says cannot sync at this time, please try again later

when will this be resolved please?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]