The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Can anyone recommend services for virtual machines for LA?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Red

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi, I'm facing an IP issue. To resolve this I'd like to take a license of link-assistant into...the cloud?

Now I know that you can run software like Link Assistant remotely using dropbox and autokey scripts however this is not what I want to do. I require another CPU unit / host and a different static IP rather than using the same old hammered connections.

I'd like to find a service that could privately host the software and my license so that I can remotely login and send emails from a different IP provider to try and increase my reply rate.

Can anyone recommend any host solutions or innovative techniques that could make this possible please?

I've tried hooking up my browser and also LAN settings to proxies...I don't think this is cutting the mustard? Should it? If say, I changed my LAN connection settings to a new proxy every day?

Gonna try it...let me know if there's anything else you guys can think of!

Also, I'm wanting to outsource some projects to peeps, to vary up the IP. It's a case of just clicking 'send' - 50 prospects per project (you'll need a full license) but I'd be happy to contribute for the connection time and CPU usage. Anyone interested?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Hello Red,

Red wrote:
Now I know that you can run software like Link Assistant remotely using dropbox and autokey scripts however this is not what I want to do. I require another CPU unit / host and a different static IP rather than using the same old hammered connections.

We consulted our developers and as they said, unfortunately there's no way to organize such a thing technically. :(

Red wrote:
I'm facing an IP issue.

Have you tried playing with the software search safety settings? Please tweak them the way it's described here and update your project again. :)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]