The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Buzzbundle issue with forums and blogs
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:28 pm

For example, I am using keywords like "royalty free music for video, royalty free music filmmaking", etc.

Buzzbundle literally shows me nothing on blogs/forum, Q&A. Only a bit of twitter and youtube. How is that possible?

Even If I will go to google and insert footprint it will give me much more results than this. That`s bad news...

Can you help me with this?

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:37 pm

BuzzBundle search is working as exact match, so it picks up only those forums or blogs where your keyword is present exactly in the way you have added it into the project. If you check in google directly you will see that actually there are no blogs or forums that use the phrase "royalty free music for video" as exact match, that is why they are not picked up by the software. You may try to modify your search query and use keywords that are most likely used on blogs and forums by other users.

Like SEO PowerSuite? PM if you don't mind recording a 20-second video testimonial for us

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]