Buzzbundle error:
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
tomchavez

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:43 am

Hi guys,

I've been having this error when adding profiles in the profiles and personas section of buzzbundle. I am sure of the credentials I input. This happens every time I try to add profiles in FB, Twitter, Google, etc...

Care to share the fix?

com.agilemind.commons.io.searchengine.ParserBrokenException:
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.utils.SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.checkIfSocialServiceBroken(SocialServiceKnowledgeBaseDataModel.java:31)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.getContent(ApiImp.java:2)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:22)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.impl.ApiImp.a(ApiImp.java:11)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.googleplus.GooglePlusApi.a(GooglePlusApi.java:153)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.io.socialservices.googleplus.GooglePlusApi.checkCredentials(GooglePlusApi.java:85)
at com.agilemind.socialmedia.data.tasks.personamanager.CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.execute(CheckAccountCredentialsOperation.java:23)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.operations.Operation.executeOperation(Operation.java:88)
at com.agilemind.commons.modules.concurrent.util.b.run(b.java:3)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:32 am

tomchavez wrote:
I've been having this error when adding profiles in the profiles and personas section of buzzbundle.

> com.agilemind.commons.io.searchengine.ParserBrokenException

It seems that the program is unable to parse the results properly due to one of the following reasons:

1. Your Search Algo Updates subscription might have expired, therefore the software is not in line with the Search Engines algorithms and cannot get the data from them properly. Please check the status of your subscription.

2. You might be using a proxy in 'Preferences=>Proxy Settings' that doesn`t work well. If that`s the case - please try to check it, replace or remove it from the settings.

3. Your firewall or anti-virus may be blocking the program so that it cannot connect to Internet, in that case please make sure you have added the program to the anti-virus exception list.

tomchavez

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:01 pm

I don't follow. What subscription are you referring to? I'm still using a trial and looming forward to getting the enterprise license. Do let me know

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:49 pm

tomchavez wrote:
What subscription are you referring to? I'm still using a trial and looming forward to getting the enterprise license. Do let me know

To work properly BuzzBundle requires a subscription called Maintenance plan, which includes algorithm updates for proper interaction with search engines, social networks, and SEO PowerSuite Cloud, our online project storage service. These updates are offered free for 6 months since the date of purchase. When this period expires, they are offered on a fee basis. Here is the list of available pricing options (at the bottom):

https://www.link-assistant.com/prices.html

While you are using a free version of the software please try to check the other possible reasons for the error:

1. You might be using a proxy in 'Preferences=>Proxy Settings' that doesn`t work well. If that`s the case - please try to check it, replace or remove it from the settings.

2. Your firewall or anti-virus may be blocking the program so that it cannot connect to Internet, in that case please make sure you have added the program to the anti-virus exception list.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]