Buzz by City
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
Didg

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:57 am

Hi.

I have a BuzzBundle subscription and want to be able to view conversation taking place in a particular city about a topic. How can I do this?

Thank you.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 am

Didg wrote:
I have a BuzzBundle subscription and want to be able to view conversation taking place in a particular city about a topic. How can I do this?

Unfortunately, this is not possible in the software. BuzzBundle does not have such settings as to specify the preferred location for the collected conversions.

Didg

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:55 am

Geolocation is becoming increasingly important in marketing and perhaps it could be something to implement into the software.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Didg wrote:
Geolocation is becoming increasingly important in marketing and perhaps it could be something to implement into the software.

The problem is that there are no ways you can sort out blogs or forums by cities or even countries. There are no markers or tags which would allow to define whether a thread belongs to a particular city or not.

Didg

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Advanced Twitter search results allow you to see tweets that are near your location.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:52 am

Didg wrote:
Advanced Twitter search results allow you to see tweets that are near your location.

Such settings are available only in Twitter, but unfortunately will not work for other services, like blogs, forums, Facebook or YouTube. So, adding the location support for Twitter only will not be sufficient for most of the users.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]