The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Bug: Rebuilding in Keywords tab
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Author Message
danbin

Wizard

Wizard
Posts: 58
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:11 am

Hello LinkAssistant Team.

When I am analysizing a page in the Keywords-Tab (main screen) of WA,
then I change the problem in the html-file and upload it to the server and press the "Rebuild"-button in the Keywords tab using the same keywords, it runs the queries on the web, but doesn't change anything.

For example I changed the number of words in the title of the html file, uploaded it, and it still showed the same percantage in Keywords-Title.

The change is only recognized when I close my project and run it from the start again.

Hope you can understand what I am trying to explain.

Dan

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5588
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi danbin,
thank you for reporting the problem! Yes, all was clear and you really helped.
Now that's fixed. Please re-run WebSite Auditor so that it auto-updates to 1.0b4, and it'll be working fine.
Thanks once again!

danbin

Wizard

Wizard
Posts: 58
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:47 pm

You're welcoming.

However the same problem still exists.

After changing the html file I hit the rebuild button in the Main Window. Figures don't change.
Even when using another searchenginge.

I have to close the project and run it again.

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5588
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi,
sorry we're fixing this and tomorrow or on Wednesday I believe the fix will be ready.

Thanks for reporting the bug!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
All times are UTC

Jump to:  


cron