Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Broken icons in the reports generated in html
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Tools

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:02 pm

My reports look fine where I save them in html format and open them up from my saved file, but if I attach them in an email to someone, they don't see the icons, up and down arrows and other template icons. I a sub folder for images on my local computer, which I'm guessing there stored there. What am I doing wrong?

janiekwong

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 am

there is an instance that your attached file won't be able to be read / view. if you are attaching too many files, then have it zipped first before sending it.

Tools

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 am

It's only 1 file and it's saved in html, the png's aren't going with it for some reason. It looks good when I open it from the file I saved it in, After I attach it to an email and send it I can go to my sent file and open it from there and it look like crap with-out all the images. I'm doing something wrong. Seems I've been sending these this way for quite a while.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Tools wrote:
My reports look fine where I save them in html format and open them up from my saved file, but if I attach them in an email to someone, they don't see the icons, up and down arrows and other template icons. I a sub folder for images on my local computer, which I'm guessing there stored there. What am I doing wrong?

To avoid such a problem in the future, please email .html reports straight from the software, as described here.

:)

Tools

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am

problem solved.
I've been using the quick save and saving it in a file.
I knew I was doing something wrong.
Thanks

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]