Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

BlueSnap Automatically Enables Renew
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
StephenMartin

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 pm

BlueSnap Automatically Enables Renew without permission. I've been trying to get these guys to quite auto renewing my subscriptions. After dozens of emails and a not so friendly phone conversation they finally disabled my auto renew with the assurance that from that point forward auto renew would no longer be an issue. So, last month, I manually renewed. All went well, until today, when I get an email from BlueSnap thanking me for renewing...only I did not renew. Yep, they auto renewed without my consent, and have issued me a new username of which does not work.

I am now without any way to get into my account and disable auto renew.

Is there anyone here who can help me out?

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 pm

StephenMartin wrote:
BlueSnap Automatically Enables Renew without permission. I've been trying to get these guys to quite auto renewing my subscriptions. After dozens of emails and a not so friendly phone conversation they finally disabled my auto renew with the assurance that from that point forward auto renew would no longer be an issue. So, last month, I manually renewed. All went well, until today, when I get an email from BlueSnap thanking me for renewing...only I did not renew. Yep, they auto renewed without my consent, and have issued me a new username of which does not work.

I am now without any way to get into my account and disable auto renew.

Is there anyone here who can help me out?

Thanks

Hello Stephen.

When you extend Search Algo updatesfor the period of one month, you are automatically signed out for monthly subscription.
If you wish to extend the updates for the period of 1 month and cancel the subscription you can contact our Support team asking to stop the subscription or do it yourself logining to your Plimus account.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]