Blogger redirection .com to .in
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
taipres

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Quote:
Blogger recently change his domain from .com to .in. I really worry about this. please let me know about this why blogger change this redirection.
--------------------------------------------
Web Design Singapore | isprint Grant
Google released a statement awhile ago I believe. It's not that they changed the TLD it's that they modify it to make it local. So i'm assuming you're from india?

rehony

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:48 am

Our blog content will be hosted by blogger using relevant aliases, according to laws of different country. According to the network location of the reader in question, CC alias will be accessed automatically. These aliases will be added on a country basis, with Australia ("blogspot.com.sg") and India ("blogspot.in") apparently recently deployed.

vkhobragade

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 am

If You want to redirect your blogger.in blog to blogger.com you need to put some script on <Head> section. to know the script view this blog

http://internet-marketing-mantra.blogsp ... omain.html"

harrydenwt

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

Yes google has changed the domains.com to .in. I have many blogs and all of them has been changed to the .in extension. Actually all these things happen due to the sopa and pipa coz earlier they went to the court regarding the issue of duplicate content and piracy. Although decision was not in favor of them but google make some certain changes and the redirection of the url is one of them.

harrydenwt

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:48 am

After the sopa and pipa case blogger make some changes it redirects the url from to the local country. i dont think there is any script to change it as it is done by google for security reasons.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]