Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Blocked by twitter
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
vadim4ukr

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Recently, I faced with blocking Twitter, especially when fasting from several people (accounts are not banned), I have to open an account in your browser, and only if I make a post, how to avoid it?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:02 pm

vadim4ukr wrote:
Recently, I faced with blocking Twitter, especially when fasting from several people (accounts are not banned), I have to open an account in your browser, and only if I make a post, how to avoid it?

To avoid getting blocked please go to 'Preferences=>Search Safety Settings=>Captcha Settings' and tick the first 'Show Captcha...' box. While you are submitting posts or updating Streams - please make sure to enter all of the captchas carefully as this is the way to ensure the networks and search engines that the actions are not automated and are performed by a human being. In case you are using different proxies for your Personas - Twitter may also get suspicious about the frequently changing log in locations.

vadim4ukr

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:40 am

LinkAssistant wrote:
vadim4ukr wrote:

To avoid getting blocked please go to 'Preferences=>Search Safety Settings=>Captcha Settings' and tick the first 'Show Captcha...' box. While you are submitting posts or updating Streams - please make sure to enter all of the captchas carefully as this is the way to ensure the networks and search engines that the actions are not automated and are performed by a human being. In case you are using different proxies for your Personas - Twitter may also get suspicious about the frequently changing log in locations.

Realized described action, nothing happens, there is no synchronization with the twitter profile, username and password are correct, and the profiles are not banned...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:21 am

vadim4ukr wrote:
there is no synchronization with the twitter profile, username and password are correct, and the profiles are not banned...

In case you are sure of the login credentials - please go to your Twitter account in regular browser, log out and then log in once again, and check carefully - most probably there would be security alerts or verification steps unattended, Twitter is also requiring a phone verification, once you pass this step - the profile should be connected properly.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]