SEO Spyglass
Backlink Watch
Google Alerts

sibace

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi
I just downloaded and install spyglass free to test it and buy it afterwards, but after each time I enter the url of a site, it warns me that the URL is not valid and me proposes to continue, and when I continue, a list of messages of lack of internet connection is displayed, then no result for the site.
Namely that my internet connection is valid, and that I tried to make outgoing and incoming permissions at the firwall. despite all that, the problem persists.
I liked this software and I would like to buy it for free, but I'm stuck with this connection problem
thank you for reading my topic, I am waiting for your collaborations and thank you again

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Quote:
I just downloaded and install spyglass free to test it and buy it afterwards, but after each time I enter the url of a site, it warns me that the URL is not valid and me proposes to continue, and when I continue, a list of messages of lack of internet connection is displayed, then no result for the site.
Namely that my internet connection is valid, and that I tried to make outgoing and incoming permissions at the firwall. despite all that, the problem persists.
I liked this software and I would like to buy it for free, but I'm stuck with this connection problem
thank you for reading my topic, I am waiting for your collaborations and thank you again
In most cases the problem is that your firewall or anti-virus might be blocking SpyGlass from connecting the Internet. You need to add the following files to the exception list:

javaw.exe (c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.*\bin\)
seospyglass.exe (c:\Program Files (x86)\Link-AssistantCom\SEO SpyGlass\bin\)

Also, if you are using some VPN or proxy this may cause problems too.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

ATMD

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:53 pm

I think Link Assistant is a great choice for SEO professionals, I have also used ahrefs and backlinkwatch and they are also good options for those who want variety of choices.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]