Backlinks posting
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
zakir-375

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:40 am

B
Dear all I want to know can I post/submit backlinks through SpyGlass/link Assistant how?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:31 am

zakir-375 wrote:
B
Dear all I want to know can I post/submit backlinks through SpyGlass/link Assistant how?

Our SEO SpyGlass allows you to gather your backlinks profile and run an in-depth backlink audit. Unlike most of such tools - SEO SpyGlass can check the real-time presence of all the links, right after that you can also analyze various aspects of the existing backilnks: check the dofollow vs nofollow ratio, analyze how many backlinks are coming from homepages, check backlink countries, check top anchor texts and keywords and many more factors. With the help of the tool you can calculate Penalty Risk to pinpoint potentially dangerous backlinks, and take the harmful links down, or disavow links you’re unable to remove.

With the help of LinkAssistant you`ll be able to discover the best link building opportunities & grow your link profile. The tool is designed to help you look for link prospect, reach out and get in touch with the potential prospects and then manage the links you gain. Still the software cannot generate or post any links to your website.

zakir375

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Thanks for your detail reply, I was expecting this tool to post backlinks to like scrapebox and GSA SER, I expect in near future you will add this function in SEO SpyGlass or Link Assistant, I am now using Power Suite Pro version and I am unable to save project report in PDF or xls format.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 am

zakir375 wrote:
I am now using Power Suite Pro version and I am unable to save project report in PDF or xls format.

The options to save, publish and email the reports in PDF and HTML formats are only available in the Enterprise version of the software I`m afraid. You can check the detailed comparison of the features and editions here:

https://www.link-assistant.com/features-and-editions.html

chandlerbong

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:34 pm

You can post to have backlink , but not spam is Ok.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]