Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Backlinks Displayed
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
fitzzz

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 am

I'm using the pro edition of SEO Spyglass, and I have a question regarding the number of backlinks that are displayed in the tool.

I have one project that is currently displaying 142 backlinks, with a message at the bottom of the screen stating "and 907 more backlinks".

I have a second project (different domain) that is displaying 49 backlinks, with a message at the bottom of the screen stating "and 302 more backlinks".

Is there a way to display all backlinks in the tool without having to export them? I've checked preferences, done searches, and can't seem to find a way to display everything.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:26 pm

By default SEO SpyGlass collects 10 backlinks per domain, that is why the results you see in the project are not all backlinks that we have in our database. If you want to see all backlinks - click Rebuild Project and then at Step 2 disable using 10 backlinks per domain option.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

seo_alien

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:12 am

thank u so much for sharing this information.i really need it.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]