articles for link
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
razul

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm

hi

I have been email by a number of people that wanted to write articles for us in exchange for adding a link or 2 in the article in order to promote their seo sites.

is this a common approach ?
if so - how often would you recommend adding those article with the links ?
should there be a due date on the link?

thanks
edi

fastdirectorylist

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Building backlinks is arguably the most important part of modern day SEO. Website and article directories are a good way for webmasters to promote their websites. Article and Web Directory submission can build backlinks, increase exposure and traffic.

Fastdirectorylist.com is a link building resource. We list search engine friendly web and article directories for webmasters to use as site promotion tools. Our lists include general and article directories.

saira

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 am

Nowadays there are many new updated in the search engine algorithm, as per that we should put more links in an post as it looks likes spamming, try to avoid having link farm in the post. I suggest you to not go for their offer, as it will disapprove your article post as well.

sglforum

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:50 am

that would be fine i think... But dont put more than 2 links in one article...

AdricaK

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:39 pm

The anchor phrase should use at the appropriate position. Otherwise you can use resource box to put your link. I think it's more natural for SEO.

James_Smith

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 am

razul wrote:
hi

I have been email by a number of people that wanted to write articles for us in exchange for adding a link or 2 in the article in order to promote their seo sites.

is this a common approach ?
if so - how often would you recommend adding those article with the links ?
should there be a due date on the link?

thanks
edi

Hi Razul,

This type of link building called as a guest posting which is usually accepted by admin when guest poster is agree with all their terms and conditions. Each admin put different terms and conditions as per their needs.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]