Article Submission Software
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
markwaugh

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

hi

i just want to know that is it good to use a software for article submission or not.... i am confused because i heard that using any kind of software is spamming.... please guide me

abigsaunder

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:15 am

There are many softwares available in market with which you can get your articles submitted in article directories. I think we all know that article submission plays a very important role in SEO process, such as higher search engine rankings.

Dormouse

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Check article submission services, why waste time on a software product for something that's almost useless.

iqbalwebdesign

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 pm

You should be carefull when submiting your artical to a spammy web artical directory . you will get pinalised. so it is better submit manually . you will get better results

8020marketingplan

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 am

It is better to submit your article manually because it will help you to make your article attractive and help you to share that article with your known so that they can comment on article.

johnsonhendorson

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 am

Article submission software is a marketing software that ever made for article marketing. There are many benefits of using article submission software. The main benefit is that it makes your task a lot easier and faster.

beatrixtuffy

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:46 am

Article submission site are best to reach a wide number of readers and facilitate good traffic for your website. Article submission will save you enough time and you can devote more time in drafting your articles and researching more interesting topics to feed to your site in order to improve further your popularity.

Kaleb

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:20 pm

I will never recommend to use any software for any kind of submission work, whether it is directory submission or article submission but if you are really looking to use a software and not have much time to do your work manually then I suggest you to give Article Marketing Robot a go which is probably the best software for article marketing.

tomhank

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:03 am

If you choose the article submission software wisely than you should not worry about the issue of spamming.

pojtoiz

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:53 am

Don't use any software for article submission. Its spam.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]