The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC
Arelis 9.5.1 vs LinkAssistant 2.4.4 vs SEO Elite 4.0
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Author Message
Hitescape

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posts: 8
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:49 am

I am not promoting any of them. Each have their strengths and weaknesses.

I am testing all three side by side. So far Arelis is no magic wonder but it is the easiest to use. SEO Elite looks like it was written for one person's mind set and if you don't think that way then too bad. They do have one of the best back link checkers as they ask for levels of search, not number of pages like Arelis. Also their ability to track your performance and ranking for key words is the best I have seen. The other parts, I have not yet figured out.

Regarding Arelis, believe me I have my complaint list. I sent them an email with 17 items and the responded about 3 and two of the responses were canned "Do no apply" CRM junk responses. So much for their customer service - it approaches the non-existent customer service of SEO Elite. I hate that they hog the Internet resources and screen - not being able to minimize the screens is the most basic mistake ever. They have the best Links Page Template design capability by far!

All in all, Arelis is ahead by about 10% but that doesn't make up for the price difference.. Now I hear that Link Assistant promises a $100 price hike for version 3 that may or may not fix the problems of 2.4.4. (Why do the first three links appear as blanks?)

Let me suggest that before the price hike, you guys look and see if you really warrant the higher price. I personally think that Arelis is overpriced especially since they do not offer an "Add your link" page but your software has a long way to go before it warrants another $100 price increase.

My two cents worth.

Dave

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5625
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:17 pm

Quote:
I am not promoting any of them. Each have their strengths and weaknesses.

I am testing all three side by side. So far Arelis is no magic wonder but it is the easiest to use. SEO Elite looks like it was written for one person's mind set and if you don't think that way then too bad. They do have one of the best back link checkers as they ask for levels of search, not number of pages like Arelis. Also their ability to track your performance and ranking for key words is the best I have seen. The other parts, I have not yet figured out.
Quote:
Regarding Arelis, believe me I have my complaint list. I sent them an email with 17 items and the responded about 3 and two of the responses were canned "Do no apply" CRM junk responses. So much for their customer service - it approaches the non-existent customer service of SEO Elite. I hate that they hog the Internet resources and screen - not being able to minimize the screens is the most basic mistake ever. They have the best Links Page Template design capability by far!
You are not alone here, Dave. Both Arelis and SEO Elite are notorious for their customer service. We have customers who converted just because of that alone.

As for the page design capabilities of Arelis, let me assure you LinkAssistant 3.0 will match them. I can promise you that.

As for backlink checking capability -- try SEO SpyGlass for size. It's faster, and more powerful.
Quote:
All in all, Arelis is ahead by about 10% but that doesn't make up for the price difference.. Now I hear that Link Assistant promises a $100 price hike for version 3 that may or may not fix the problems of 2.4.4. (Why do the first three links appear as blanks?)
LA is not $100, it's $150. And with the amount of effort behind LA 3.0, believe me, it could easily cost $300+.

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood about the price. The price for 3.0 will go up by $50-$100, that's true. But it will also include many new features and enhancements.
Quote:
Let me suggest that before the price hike, you guys look and see if you really warrant the higher price. I personally think that Arelis is overpriced especially since they do not offer an "Add your link" page but your software has a long way to go before it warrants another $100 price increase.
Thanks for your feedback, Dave. Much appreciated. I also responded to your other questions in the forum.

Viktar

mrLenin

Newborn

Newborn
Posts: 3
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:49 pm

I like web seo software tool. It's free and has most of useful features.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
All times are UTC

Jump to:  


cron