All times are UTC
Anyone used Traffic Equilizer
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
Ethical

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 pm

I have been reading a lot of hype about TE recently.

I purchased it just to see what it is about and if it works.
Does anyone else use it at the moment?

At a first glance after generating some test pages, it looks like it will generate pages that will get the ip/ domain it is hosted on banned by google.

Has anyone experienced this with Traffic Equilizer?
Or does it work for you?

Mike23

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 am

Sorry friend, I have not any experience with TE.

Ethical

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks for your reply Mike23

I have been going through the program figuring out exactly how it works.

My advice to everyone is stay clear.
If you are an ethical SEO expert of only want to be associated to white hat SEO techniques, do not every use it.

I basically creates spam on the net. Google definitely does ban the site after sometime.

If you have plenty of money to keep purchasing new domains then you can generate some income from it.

Personally I look at it this way, I don't like reading pages full of hype and useless content. I look at websites like that as spam. I definitely will not be one of those contributing to the rubish being spewed out onto the internet.

It can be useful for Affiliate marketers as it does generate traffic for a short while.

The only good thing that I like about the product is that you can claim 100% percent of your money back if it does not work for you.

Havig said that, I am glad that I purchased it and was able to view how the program works, it has given me great incite as to how not to develop page generating software.

The program would have work 5 or 6 yrs ago, now you just commiting suicide on the internet if you use it.

Timbothecat

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:17 am

I recently got this product as part of a "Firesale". The developer is getting out of the business. Apparently he has made as much money as he needs to and want's to spend more time with his family. Sounds more like slash and burn to me as the majority of the products looked cheap and nasty at best and were unusable at worst. We were told that you could re-brand all of these products but you couldn't actually see how they work until you paid for them. I looked at it this way, it was $97, I would either get some really good products and be able to sell them, or I'd learn a valuable lesson and if I was going to learn a lesson I'd rather do it with $97 than $597.

So, I bought the products and let me tell you, they were rubbish! I instantly compared them -on look and feel alone- to the SEO Power Suite, which I use as a yard stick for any SEO software, and they failed dismally. They were suggested by Eric Holmlund and I was most disappointed with them, but like I said, the lesson was learned.

Anyway, I concur with ethical. Use this product and you'll be out of business in no time. Sell this product... you're worse than Hitler! :wink: :lol:

beatrixtuffy

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:50 am

No, I am not using traffic equilizer program. But I know it is useful to create content websites by entering a list of keyword phrases, pushing a button and outputting an entire website consisting of up to hundreds even thousands of pages of content scraped from search engine results.

tomhank

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:34 am

beatrixtuffy wrote:
No, I am not using traffic equilizer program. But I know it is useful to create content websites by entering a list of keyword phrases, pushing a button and outputting an entire website consisting of up to hundreds even thousands of pages of content scraped from search engine results.

TE was used a long time ago mate.

bizcitypages

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:01 am

I don't used that tool. but i know about traffic equalizer program. It is very beneficial for content writing.

Thank you

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]