The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Any true feedback that SEP power suite really helped you?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
topfan

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:11 am

Hi

I have been on and off using the power suite and always just got tired of waitting for collecting data since takes hours then you have to update which also takes time , after all that you just get some info that you can get from your webmaster tools and other free SEO tools. so my questions is is there any one here that using SEO power suite has really effected their site ranking and traffic of course or we are just waiting our time testing and playing with this software which keep asking to pay.?

aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:28 am

topfan wrote:
Hi

I have been on and off using the power suite and always just got tired of waitting for collecting data since takes hours then you have to update which also takes time , after all that you just get some info that you can get from your webmaster tools and other free SEO tools. so my questions is is there any one here that using SEO power suite has really effected their site ranking and traffic of course or we are just waiting our time testing and playing with this software which keep asking to pay.?

Yes, it has helped me tremendously. There are plenty of free tools out there, but some of them can be pretty inaccurate (trust me, I've tried them all). The trial version isn't meant to be used for the longest time. It's meant to show you what the software can do. My software used to be slow too. I had to upgrade to 16gb RAM which is barely making it either. It still works a lot better than how it used to be.

Their product is 30 day money back guarantee. Go ahead and try it. If you don't like it, you can always get your money back.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]