Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Any luck with Buzzbundle?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Does anyone find Buzzbundle helpful? I am a hootsuite certified professional and I decided to buy the Buzzbundle (I'm a spoiled marketer). There are some perks here and there (like the ability to monitor forums, set many profiles, target a large amount of keywords, etc.) but I have not found any use for them yet. I rarely use yahoo answers and often times I find the post scheduler a hassle (since I can bulk sched using hootsuite).

Has anyone benefited for this platform? If so, how and what do you use it for?

I'm sure it's a good platform (hence why I bought it). Although I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their success. :wink:

gmmedia

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

I bought it before some years, but its not really getting better.

The main problem is, that most forums, blogs and other platforms are not supported by Buzzbundle.

steve223

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:56 am

also bought it some time ago and look in to it from time to time but does not seem to improve and is quite buggy I use Hootsuite now.

aafable

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:18 pm

steve223 wrote:
also bought it some time ago and look in to it from time to time but does not seem to improve and is quite buggy I use Hootsuite now.

I think Hootsuite and Buzzbundle serve different purposes. Buzzbundle helps you get links!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]