Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Additional Templates for SEO Spyglass
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
semeasy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:25 am

I would love to see some additional templates for SEO Spyglass Enterprise, come out. Even if it was just the code that we code cut and paste into the template edit section.

I would even pay for additional template. If let's say you charge a few bucks for 5 new templates. Then we could have to do small edits to the templates.

Let me know if anyone has a new template they created that they would like to share.

Thanks.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:49 am

You got a great idea! We do encourage our users to share their templates, and we're thinking of maybe carrying out a contest of a kind in the future.

Also, if you urgently need a special template for your own needs, you can contact our customer service and discuss it. We do make new templates for our customers. Developing new templates does take quite a lot of time, though. So it may have an accordingly high cost.

semeasy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:45 pm

The template I would be looking for would be one that would give all of the information that you receive when you analyze a website. For instance, all of the backlinks, including the anchor text, etc. So, that it would not have to be cut and pasted in into excel.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]