Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

8 Ways To Make Money With Google
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]
mrpro89

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 am

1. Google Adsense. This is Google's pay per click affiliate program. They pay out hundreds of millions of dollars every year in affiliate commissions. It is one of the easiest ways to make money online.

2. Start a blog with Blogger.com. Google owns this blogging platform and it's free to join. You do not need any technical experience to start a blog. You can then monetize it in any way you want including Google Adsense another affiliate products.

3. Google Adwords. The ads you see across the top and down the right hand side of the page on the Google search engine are people who are purchasing ads. This is the fastest way to get on page 1 of the largest search engine in the world.

4. Google Alerts. Subscribe to receive alerts from Google on your chosen keywords. For example, receive updates from other bloggers on keywords relating to the theme of your blog. Go to those blogs and post comments to receive backlinks to your own blog. This is a way to make your blog more valuable in the eyes of Google, which can lead to more blog visitors.

5. Google Plus. This is Google's jump into the social networking arena. Use it to make friends and bump your own website in the rankings on the Google search engine

6. Google affiliate network. Google competes with Amazon and other affiliate networks. This is a great place to find physical products to sell as an affiliate.

7. Google Checkout. Use Google to process your payments on your ecommerce site.

8. Gmail. Add a signature file to the bottom of every email you send. This is a passive way to drive traffic to any website you want.

mint24

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:21 am

Great tips! Even at home, you can still earn money with google. thanks for sharing!

fazil

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:21 am

You have shared pretty interesting tips about how to make money with Google. I think these kind of tips will be very useful to us.

cmiguel19

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:47 am

Thanks for the info.

gabriel

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am

Read an article last week about Google Plus for businesses. Very interesting, especially if the site becomes successful for different companies.

maingate

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:15 am

what i great hint ! i love this . thanks

john121

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 am

thnx 4 adding information

dandico

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Thanks for your nice sharing. It will be help a lot. Because I am interested in Ad sense. I also know its kinda PPC.Where you get paid per click.

carmendenise

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks for submitting the informative post, this is really a best way to make money online, because mostly many website are spams and i think Google is the best way to earn online.

Last edited by carmendenise on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
brukpyne

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 am

If you want to make money with google you can use adsense and other best way is SEO. Use pay per click advertising. You can also making money by tagging photos online.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]