Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

4xx status code errors
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
xlcgroupinc

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to Website Auditor and website making in general and recently made a company website. I came across this program and downloaded it to help me get to page 1 in search results in Google. I know I have a long way to go but would like to experiment with this software.

Yesterday I ran this software and this section showed 5 errors on both sides. Today I made some adjustments and this is the screen that comes up. On the right side (under indexing and crawlability), it shows 5 errors but on the left, it now shows 0 under the "found on page column". I tried refreshing and same deal. Is it safe to say that the 5 errors are now fixed or are there still issues? The status code is "404 not found". I was going to add a screenshot but am not sure how.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:58 am

Can you please upload the screenshot of this issue, because it is not quite clear what kind of section you refer to and what exactly the problem is.

To upload an image here you first need upload it to some online sharing service and then paste here the URL of this screenshot.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]