All times are UTC
3 baknl listings
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Hitescape

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:09 am

I used Link Assistant to find 100 new links based on key words. All appear in the list but when I publish them to my site the first three are blank. Any ideas why>

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:28 am

Quote:
I used Link Assistant to find 100 new links based on key words. All appear in the list but when I publish them to my site the first three are blank. Any ideas why?
Yes, the problem is the Titles and Description of these partners have not been filled in. Please fill in the info for these partners, regenerate the template and re-publish.

You could also modify the template so that it doesn't generate partners with empty info - for example, a Domain URL (or some other info) can be used instead of a partner's Title. If this is what you want, let me know, I'll show you how.

Hitescape

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

In an attempt to limit any damage on my first usage, I obtained 100 possible links using Link Assistant search by key word. All were put in one category (I only have one category) then I decided to start small by only posting the first 20 sites.

The first problem is that the first 3 links are blank on the links page. The first two links that are blank are for are two other of my sites (they have titles) and the third was harvested and it too has a title when viewed. I cannot see any difference between these and any of the other sites.

Next, is there a way to make LinkAssistant continue the numbering from link page 1 to page 2 instead of starting over at one on each link page? For example I have links 1-15 on link page 1 and 1 through 5 on link page 2. To me it kames more sense that link page 2 has links 15 through 20.

Thanks,

Dave

malik125

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 am

In an attempt to limit any damage on my first usage, I obtained 100 possible links using Link Assistant search by key word. All were put in one category (I only have one category) then I decided to start small by only posting the first 20 sites.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]